Saturday, May 15, 2010

5/15/10

5+1+5=11.

oh dear.

Well anyways, yesterday was senior ditch day, and instead of going to the beach like a lot of people did, I hung out with THE COOLEST PEOPLE EVER! (sans chris and timmy.JK)

However, when I look at all of the fb pics of panther beach and such, I can't help but feel somewhat left out. I think it was partly because I didn't feel like I would fit in as much as I would like, etc etc cue my list of insecurities (INCLUDING: pale skin, flab, being socially awkward).

As much as I would like to be more "popular" or whatever, I think the turn of events in my life has led me to be someone who enjoys friendship, but doesn't pine for a mass amount of friends/people that know me. I mean, sure, it is nice to have, but always going out instead of watching chuck at home? Dude. Too much work. Maybe this is what people call introverted? Or just lazy.

I guess what I mean to say is, it sucks, but WHATEVER! I still am able to find joy as well as tons of fun doing other things. Ashley Chen's feelings of insecurities, you can SUCK IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment