Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2/9/10

The thing that I am looking forward to the most in college is, I think, the lack of art projects.

The other day, a postmodern current events project was assigned by our lovely hipster teacher (hipster like the type that graduated from dartmouth and drinks peets coffee. not that i dont like people who go to dartmouth and/or drink peets...they are awesome! butttt you know those people that like fit exactly into the stereotype that is trying to be broken?) that required ARTS AND CRAFTS. NOOOO. Like seriously, I don't think I have ever gotten 100% on projects like these, because teachers who assign these are LIARS!! "We aren't grading you on how pretty it is yadda yadda yadda equality i love peets coffee etc etc" Oh please! What about that section marked, "neatness"? HMM??? YEAH. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.

Anyways, long story short, I get Angeline, who I guess jumped me and stole all of my artistic capabilities when we were still angels in heaven, to draw my poster for me. It ends up being super cute, what else is new.

I can't wait until the day where all I have to do is write what I think and take notes. go college!

1 comment: