Sunday, February 1, 2009

1/31/09 (2/1/09)

GAckk.
once again, I fail to write a blog post in time. ITS OKAY. I think that was because Saturday was filled with MANY eventful...um...events.  This involves:

-falling down a rail (I was trying to slide down it on my butt but I think my excitement made me tip over. Anyways this ended up with a fatty bruise on my knee and utter humiliation for the next 2 minutes.)

-Longboarding to MV from my house 

I think that can be summed up in 2 brief conversations:

Me: Um Mom I kind of have to go to MV for a DECA study session at 11
Mom: Um we're leaving right now, so figure it out! Don't get hurt!

Me: WTHECK IS WRONG WITH THIS STUPID BIKE AAJGEHALJGAGHELJRHG
Angeline: I guess you can longboard.
Me: UPHILL?!?!

-Seeing a VERY awesome powerpoint on relationships. aheehee. This was after being lured and baited to do multiple things, such as going outside to "learn how to longboard" according to Alice, deciding which member of the Rascal Flatts band is the hottest, and thumb wars.


-Getting into a VERY awesome relationship. (http://mrwongderekful.blogspot.com/) Quite the merger.

CUE DRAMATIC WRAP UP SENTENCE! 

heroes new season tomorrow! yay.

2 comments:

  1. Ashley I'll have you know that you are not a very easy person to distract... especially for 20 minutes while Derek figured out that Mr. Mueller's projector is broken or something. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting...i remember you telling me about that incident.

    and i see that your saturday was VERY eventful

    congratulations on a successful merger :]

    ReplyDelete