Saturday, October 31, 2009

10/31/09

HALLOWEEN!

My first legit one ever! I actually made a costume and went trick or treating!

The only time I remember going trick or treating was when I was 5 or something. I remember walking to like 4 houses before going back home, and my parents took all of my candy too! >:( NOpe. defffff not bitter. I think sometimes I would dress up on the day before halloween at school or the day of halloween, but I stopped after I realized that beanies and sunglasses don't equal gangster. Oh sixth grade. Why are you so embarrassing to me?!

Yeah come to think of it, my middle school years are like the epitome of the word awkward. I wore man pants and Ross clothing (not that Ross is bad cause I don't want to offend anyone, but yeahh I had like 4 shirts that had monkeys on them that looked like paul frank knock offs and there was like a quote about something about girl power.) and thought that I should have been invited to every party but there just weren't any so it was okay (actually there were parties. I just wasn't invited.). I think it would be interesting to go back to middle school and kind of redo a lot of the things that I did. Like, what if I hung out with different people, and what if I didn't break up with so and so after a month or something? Or what if I actually did a sport? Who knows. Isn't life interesting? Now, if I could condense everything I think about into a 500 word essay...

No comments:

Post a Comment