Thursday, April 1, 2010

4/1/10

It's a boy!!!

just kidding. april fools!

Anwyays, today marks the momentous day that all of my college decisions are done with. I guess it's nice to know that your choices are narrowed when all of those gosh-darn ivy-league schools reject you. No worries, I am not bitter. Go TARTANS (mascot for Carnegie-Mellon)!! or Trojans (USC)!! or Tritons (UCSD)!! I think I only get accepted into schools whose mascots start with a T.

Looking at this whole process from a Christian prospective, the main lesson that I learned was that God's expectations are definitely NOT what you think they are. It's definitely all about the trust, and even though it sounds easy in theory, it sure is hard in practice.

Now all I have to do is pick...which baby to abort.

JUUUUUUST KIDDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment