Wednesday, June 16, 2010

6/16/10

I would like to point out that today was the first day I cheated on a computer game. I kicked some MAJOR BUTT in age of empires. Oh cobras and star wars figurines of which I do not know the name of (storm troopers?), why are you so tempting and yet so frakking awesome?

It is definitely really easy to cheat, I realize now, when nobody is looking. I think the idea of cheating is all relative. I mean, if everyone eventually uses the cheats in AoE and beats the game, it's not really cheating now, is it?

Once I played Super Smash Bros Melee, and this guy who used Samus would always kick butt and I had no idea why, until I peeked at what his hands were doing to the controller and it turned out that he was using the C-stick to use the smash moves. CHEATERRR.

Anyways, it is 11PM. I exercised today for the first time ever since the end of school, and I don't think I ever felt like puking so much from eating. OH PIZZA MY HEART, WHY ARE YOUR FREE PIZZA SLICES SO BAD TO MY BODY?!

Sometimes I wish that bad food was healthy for you.

As you can see, I am really just documenting what is going through my mind. At All-Nighter at YG, I was forced to stall for like 15 minutes, and I actually just talked about nothing. It was really weird, like this blog, I guess.

Last night I dreamed that I had to organize Snow Retreat again, and I had to plan all of the food stuff because the people at Camp Chinquapin didn't do food services, and when we got there they refused to make our food, and whatever MAC did to convince them otherwise they got HELLLA PISSED. then I woke up, and was scared that I was going to be late for VBS.

blarghy blarghy blarghy lbargh.jkhawljhgaekljh

1 comment:

  1. OKAY ASHLEY HOW CAN YOU LIKE THIS "AoE" SO MUCH, BUT NOT WANT TO PLAY WARCRAFT WITH US?!!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete