Thursday, June 3, 2010

6/3/10

I can't remember what I was feeling when I was about to take my first steps as a high school freshman, but I hope I remember this feeling of almost graduating as a high school senior.

Again, I think it is this discomfort I have with my unknown future. I know now that I am not as confident that I would like to be, not as skinny as I would like to be, and definitely not as funny as I think I am, so of course there are doubts flowing through my head about being accepted and wanted as a person. These are all basic needs that probably every single senior feels as they go to college. However, it is hard to believe that fact, and easy to believe that it is going to be me against the world. Quite a scary thought. God, please grant me the strength to get through all of this unnecessary (but really, necessary) emotion. I want to FEARLESSLY TAKE ON THE WORLD! i love cliches.

one more day until the end

1 comment: