Monday, August 9, 2010

8/9/10

Bored bored bored.

I am tired, but, since I a lame person and don't want to sleep before 11, I decided to look at the Orientation schedule for CMU next week.

I am FRAKKING SCARED, DUDE!

There are so many things to do, and all these people that I have to meet. This is either going to really suck, or just partially suck. I found myself becoming less social this summer, and while having alone time is a good thing, I'm not sure that I trust myself to be normal and make friends in a whole new environment. eek!

This is the first time I have ever been scared to go to college, and it will probably not be the last. God, grant me courage!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha you'll be finee :) You kind of get "forced" into being more social, for the sake of survival... :PP and pretty much everyone else is probably thinking the same as you. Praying for you and other to-be-college-ers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll surprise yourself when you actually get there. =)

    ReplyDelete